7.15.2008

2010 Porsche Cayman S // Did We Miss Something?



I know people love pre-production shots of cool cars. I know people love concept cars and never to be produced editions that flood into car shows and auto exhibitions. I must say, I do not. I have said this before. So what are we doing, posting a pre-production image of the 2010 Porsche Cayman S? Well ya see, we are fans of Porsche and in particular the Cayman model. Sort of a mid-management type, affordable yet classy, enough power and amazing handling, kind of car, and we like it. So, with that being said, we came across these pre-production shots and were a bit confused. No I know that Porsche is famous for subtle changes, adding a slight bit there or trimming a little fat over here, but this things looks identical. We were coming back from the race track just today, mid trip, what do we blow past (as much blowing past as one can do in a Volvo) but a Porsche Cayman S. What came to mind was this image I dug out of the blogosphere this morning. They appear to be the same car. Well, I suppose we can play hidden image games with it, starring long and hard until the true nature of the 2010 model shows itself. Until then... // 07.15.2008

No comments:

Post a Comment