10.20.2010

NEWS // CTD @ DIRT FISH RALLY SCHOOL



I received a call from my good friend Ted Anthony Jr. yesterday morning inquiring what my schedule looked like for the week. Well, being self employed has its perks and after informing Ted that I was free for the next three days, Ted informed me that he had arranged for me to take part in the DirtFish Rally School's three-day driver training program. What they call their 3-Day Ultimate Rally Experience, the program consists of three full days (8am-5pm) of skid pad, skills development exercises, and stage courses in purpose built rally cars. So with that said, I leave you with a bit of video highlighting the DirtFish Rally School and head east of the city to test my skills at the new Old Mill Rally Park. Stay tuned! // [comment]

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen your write-up yet! Have you posted it yet?

    ReplyDelete