3.01.2010

MIATA MONDAY // BIG STATE - LITTLE CAR

I have to admit, I have no idea where this photo came from. It was buried amongst hundreds of Miata images stored on my hard drive and when prompted by my good friend, Brian Benthin, to post this weeks Miata Monday feature, I hurriedly searched my archives for a worthy image. That said, if you have any information regarding this car or its owner, please pass it along.

*edit* the owners name is Tyler and the image comes courtesy of RoadsterDrift // [comment]

2 comments:

  1. That picture was actually courtesy of Jake Guenthardt who went out of his way to take shots of my car for me. I was the one who posted them on Roadsterdrift.com, so if any site should receive any credit for this it's WFSU.net

    http://wfsu.net/blog/auto/lone-star-lowdown/

    ReplyDelete