10.24.2009

TOOLS OF THE TRADE // THE NANEU PRO 'TANGO'

For those of you that know me, you know that I have a mild obsession with bags. No, not purses, or man-purses for that matter, but bags. Backpacks, carryalls, totes, briefcases, suitcases, duffel bags, camera bags, weekenders... the list goes on. And considering I do a bit of traveling, the need for the 'perfect bag' is something I have been obsessing over for a long while. So when I came across the Naneu Pro Tango, an all-in-one photojournalist bag that can easily carry a 15" laptop, DSLR, spare lenses, and plenty of other stuff, I quickly placed my order on Amazon and eagerly awaited the arrival of my new bag... [read more]

When the package arrived on my doorstep, I couldn't have been happier. You see, when we traveled to Italy for the 2008 Italian Grand Prix, I had packed all of my 'blogging tools' into a rather small leather briefcase. While it did the trick, my laptop and other bits were far from safe. Enter the Naneu Pro Tango. Made from water-resistant 1680 D Ballistic Nylon, the Tango is quite literally bomb proof. Adding to its already stellar reputation, I had heard stories of a photojournalist who's geared survived an IED blast thanks to the Tango. I was convinced. This was the perfect bag for an on-the-go blogger.

Inside the Tango features a pair of padded sleeves, where one can store their DSLR and lenses. They are easily removed and can be configured, thanks to the removable 'walls,' in a number of ways. Two exterior pockets, a magnetically sealed pocket, a padded slip for your laptop and a zippered slip for other bits and pieces, give the Tango an unprecedented amount of space.

Having travelled with me to three continents, numerous countries and through countless airports, I would recommend the Naneu Pro Tango to just about anyone in need of an all-in-one carry on.

For additional info on the Naneu Pro Tango, click here

Photo/Editorial: Justin W. Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment