10.28.2009

LOCAL RIDE // DAVE MANN'S GC8 SUBARU IMPREZA

I don't know Dave Mann. Matter of fact, I hadn't heard of him or his GC8 Subaru Impreza until yesterday. It all started when I stumbled across a photo of Dave's Impreza while browsing the internet. Impressed with it's stance and overall aesthetic, I posted the photo to the ColdTrackDays facebook page. A few peopled commented on the photo, seemingly as impressed as I was. Others asked for more info, more photos. I decided to do a bit of research and figure out who owned the Impreza and see if I could drum up some information and maybe a few more photos.

Well, after an exhaustive web search (really, this guy was hard to find!) I came across both Dave's blog and his Flickr photostream. And while I still don't know Dave, judging by the build quality and aesthetic of his Impreza, I am sure we would get along!

Follow the link for a few more shots of Dave Mann's incredible GC8 Impreza... [read more]







For a look at more photos from Dave Mann, be sure and visit his blog and photostream!

Photo: Dave Mann
Editorial: Justin W. Coffey

8 comments:

  1. That car is incredible. Not much else that I can say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now own this car. It has had a dramatic change.

      Delete
    2. Have you got any pictures of what it looks like?

      Delete
  2. I forgot to mention this in the posting, but did anyone else notice the ear mufflers hanging from the roll cage? This car is obviously LOUD! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man that's a sweet ass ride! where'd u get the fender flares?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gc8 its a beast..! I would like to know where did you get the fender flares?

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUN Nissan S13 fender flares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much do you know about this car because I now own it

      Delete