4.01.2009

WHAT WE'RE READING // ESQUIRE'S 'BIG BLACK BOOK' - SPRING '09

While I do not subscribe to many publications, I must say, I do frequent the news stands quite often. On any one visit, a handful of magazines often find their way back to my bathroom, er, coffee table. This week, one of those magazines was Esquires Spring 2009 'Big Black Book'... [read more]


What started out as a sort of do and do not guide for men, has become some what of a lifestyle guide, offering everything from gear and gadget reviews to maintenance tips and how to articles. In their Spring 2009 edition, Esquire looks at what an appropriate Summer ride might be.

While I certainly have a soft spot for convertible 4x4's (I once owned a 1968 International Scout 800), I have to say, Ferrari's new California hardtop convertible would do the trick...

Also in this issue, you'll find a review of Summer sporting activities, to include the Rolex Monterey Historics and the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.

A publication known for both its opinion and insight, Esquire's 'Big Black Book' is certainly suggested Summer reading.

photo/editorial: Justin Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment