3.21.2009

WHAT WE'RE READING // FOREVER MX-5 'ISSUE #3'

I was approached by Jeff Zurschmeide of Forever MX-5 magazine late last year, shortly after I came back from the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. He had seen a photo I took while at the GP and was curious if he could use it in the forthcoming issue of FMX5. I obliged, and was asked to briefly explain what it was exactly I was doing in Italy and how I had managed to snap a photo of this little red Miata on the track at Monza.

Well, after some unexpected delays, the third issue of Forever MX-5 is now available at your local newsstand. Featuring a great bit of editorial from our friend Sam Moses, a review of his book 'Fast Guys, Rich Guys and Idiots' as well as a feature on his battle with Garth Stein at the Mazda Grand Prix of Portland, issue three was certainly worth the wait // [comment]

No comments:

Post a Comment