3.24.2009

THE SAINT LIVES HERE // P1800 VOLVO ATOP QUEEN ANNE

For those that don't know, I have a soft spot for Volvo P1800's. Maybe its because I grew up watching Roger Moore and his white P1800 in the hit series The Saint, or maybe its because I have an affliction for things that often lead to smart ass comments from friends and family, but ultimately set me apart from the crowd [example].

So while on my way to the gym this week, I kept driving by this house with a white P1800 parked in the driveway. I told myself I would stop a take few photos, but it seemed like the opportunity would never arise, what with the current stretch of foul weather and all.

But today seemed the exception. And as I weaved through the residential back roads of Queen Anne, desperately searching for a parking spot, I managed to stop and take this photo. A very cool car in front of a rather nice bit of property, I couldn't help but wonder if Simon Templar has taken up residence in my neighborhood // [comment]

No comments:

Post a Comment