2.02.2009

AUTOMOTIVE FULFILLMENT // AN ALFA ROMEO ON CORSICA



Linhbergh ran a post on his blog this week exclaiming 'you know you’re not living your life to the fullest because you’re not driving this car around.' And while I agree that a car can, and often does, provide fulfillment to ones life, I have to say that ‘that car’ for me, would most certainly be an early ‘70’s Alfa Romeo GTV.

With that said, check out this short piece from French filmmaker Sylvain Marchand. Shot in black and white, Marchand explores the back roads of Corsica in his vintage Alfa Romeo, stopping only to take the occasional photo. Beautiful cinematography, well edited video, amazing car. I am jealous. Enjoy // 02.01.2009

2 comments:

  1. @2:24 ZOMG IT'S A DRIVE-BY!

    ***

    I kept waiting for Ricardo Montalban to say something about "soft Corinthian Leather".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marchands video of his GTV is stunning. I often think about working with my step son on a short that features my 58 Alfa. This is a benchmark to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete