11.30.2008

WHAT DO YOUR SHOES SAY? // SAEBELT'S LATEST


We at ColdTrackDays are firm believers that a gentleman’s footwear, like his choice of automobile, says a lot about his personality. A freshly polished cap-toe dress shoe suggests a classic and well cared for man, all business, with time for pleasure only on the weekends. A pair of high-top Converse All-Stars suggests a gentleman that probably works from home, or calls Tuesday his ‘Friday.’

So, what do these Saebelt - Aston Martin Racing ‘DBR9’ sneakers say about their wearer? Maybe, ‘I choose function over form, unless of course function and form coincide,’ or ‘I find pleasure in subtly informing my co-workers that when I leave the office, I NEED a pair of driving shoes, as heel-toe shifting my Aston is a bit difficult in the above mentioned cap-toes.’ Whatever the case, and whatever your lifestyle, we are sure you can appreciate the appeal of Saebelt’s latest driving shoe. Click here for more info // 12.01.2008

No comments:

Post a Comment